Saturday, September 15, 2012

Underwater Adventures

Certified Diver!  To kick up a notch on my dedication to the ocean I went ahead and got trained as a basic open water diver. I had an excellent time with the Raycrew divers. They taught me everything I needed to learn underwater. It was a two day adventure and was well worth my time. On the first day we did basic underwater procedures such as masks and full gears taken off and putting back on underwater. And on the second day we ventured to the deeper parts of the lagoon; we found amazing healthy corals with diverse ecosystems, I couldn't be more blessed. After the diving trainings we were also required to take a written exam on all that was needed to know on basic underwater diving. Now, happily living as a basic underwater diver. :)






/s/ Broderick

No comments:

Post a Comment